Inlay Scribe/Scratch Awl. Meant for general layout tasks and for tracing out inlay shapes.
If you have a special piece of wood you’d like me to make a something out of, or if you’d like the handle to be shaped differently, just send me a message and we will work something out.
Some basic information about these tools:
- Overall length of roughly 6”
- Handles are ~4.5” long and 3/4” in diameter at their widest point.
- Ground flat on 2 sides to prevent rolling.
- High Speed Steel bit, 1/4” diameter, 1.5” length
- Choose oil and beeswax or polyurethane finish.
- Polished copper ferrule